Our research has uncovered:
- Small cap ETFs that aren’t very focused on small caps.
- Stocks that somehow are included in large, mid and small cap ETFs from one issuer.
- An inherent Value Factor bias in one issuers’ Core ETFs.
- Concerns with blending different index families.
- Almost 30% between the growth and value offerings from another issuer.
Take a look at our latest ETF Prism report for some examples of the ways embracing ETF transparency can improve how one constructs an ETF portfolio.